Your Curriculum Vitae (CV) otherwise known as resume is a document showing an account of one’s skills, educational qualifications and career experiences; generally used when applying for a job.
Importance of a well-written CV
Whatever success you might have in finding a job is largely determined by your CV. Your CV introduces you to the company and allows them to get an insight into how you can be beneficial to them. It is the first impression they have of you, and the first impression is usually a lasting one, if they love your CV, they are most likely going to love you and call you up for an interview. Your CV goes a long way in determining if you are going to get the job or not.
An effective resume
There a lot of different ways to write and design a lot of CVs, but first there are a number of important things that must be done.
- Your CV must be absolutely error-free and accurate.
- Honesty is of importance. They are definitely going to find out in the long run if you lied on your CV, so why bother.
- If you’re going to be submitting a hard copy of your CV, the first thing they are going to notice is neatness. Keep the paper crystal white with no rough ends.
- Keep it simple, it is important they don’t get a headache while trying to figure out what you mean.
- Be confident. Your CV is where you get to tell them what you have done and what you can do for them.
- Ensure that all the information is correct.
So then, what should your CV entail?
- Name, Address, Means of communication: Telephone numbers and Email Addresses
- Educational history and qualifications
- Professional and other qualifications
- Employments, in full details.
- Skills and achievements.
- Other details
What we do for you
Your CV is very precious. We believe it is important to sometimes tailor your CV to fit the job you are applying for, showcase some achievements that are relevant over others. Our goal is to design a winning CV that gets you the job.
How do we do this?
- We design a top-quality CV arranging your profile to best fit your need.
- Understanding the job that you are applying for is our first priority. We have a team of experts well versed in research to handle this.
- Proofreading is done to ensure the resume is absolutely free of errors.
- We always deliver on time.